Sunday, March 2, 2008

#1.2 Complete?


Well, I don't know if I did it or not. I didn't step on the scale, my clothes didn't fit much differently, but I definitely felt like I LOOKED better. I bravely donned my bikinis in Jamaica (posting pictures seems a bit egocentric, don't you think?) and was HORRIFIED by the pictures that came out my camera...that is NOT what I saw when I looked in the mirror. Oh, well. No sense crying now!

We used the G.I. Diet, and it was pretty good. Lots of healthy food, mostly non-refined, high fiber stuff. The recipes for muffins, granola bars, etc. were DELICIOUS. The meal recipes were hit and miss with Aaron. If I didn't like it, it was pretty much a sure bet that he wouldn't like it. If he didn't like it, there was still a good chance I would like it. For me, it was helpful because it kept me eating. My problem is not eating junk, or over eating...it's actually that I don't eat enough. Or often enough. I can go a day or two without eating much...I just don't think about it, and I think my body goes into that whole starvation mode.

Eating/not eating at the resort in Jamaica was a NON-ISSUE. Buffet for every meal, snacks at the snack bar whenever...yum!!!!

Now that we're home and I've had a week to recover, I plan on getting back on the "planning to eat" wagon. If I don't plan to eat, we won't eat. Simple as that...So, adding to the list of things to do tonight:

Meal plan.

No comments: