Friday, August 31, 2007

New #3

One of my goals for this (what was supposed to be, until "the basement") relaxed, at home summer, was to paint the trim on the windows at the front of the house. I had gotten them all scraped when they tore down the house next door...no sense painting in all of that dust! Then, the basement situation kind of exploded, so it got left by the wayside. Until now.

Now, it is my new #3 "thing." I'm kind of excited, cuz it will make the house look a little better, despite having a giant pile of concrete in the front lawn, and no front steps...AND I don't think it will take long (famous last words). It was pretty much ready to paint, so I think I'll just have to wipe it down and paint!

Yay for progress!

3 comments:

Kat said...

Welcome to 5 Things! Congrats on the party, looks like it was a great time! That basement looks daunting, good luck with it! Of course, I have no basement (I live in Florida, no basements here), so I'm jealous just that you have one to begin with...

Kelsie-lou said...

Thanks! I'm jealous that you live in Florida! Where there do you live? I'm thinking of visiting a friend in Key West sometime soon...

Kat said...

I live on the east coast, between West Palm Beach and Ft. Lauderdale. I was in Key West in April for the 1st time (after living in FL for 6+ years). Gorgeous! You must go, you'll love it!