Saturday, August 25, 2007

Sounds good to me...

Well, here I go. I decided to join the "Next 5" ranks cuz, well, let's face it, I really don't accomplish much on a day-to-day basis. Call me lazy, call me unmotivated, or just call me overwhelmed. Onward and upward, I guess.

Whew. This is hard.

1. Rake the concrete/sand in the basement.
2. Polish up my resume, make it stand out.
3. Plan Aaron's 30th birthday party (It's on Wednesday, so this one shouldn't take long...)
4. (following Petra's lead)Buy a shredder and shred all junk paper from this day forward.
5. (....something fun...)Go see the new "Mr. Bean" movie

...ok, not so hard. Now how do I make my list show up on the side like everyone else's?

4 comments:

Zaak said...

Welcome to the fold. I think you're the 12th. Adam might do a welcome post for you, I'll let him know you made a blog too.

Success!

P said...

Hooray and welcome. :)

Kelsie-lou said...

Thanks! I'm off to take a nap, then tackle #1...for a while...tis a big job!

Kelsie-lou said...

Ok, so I didn't make it much past the napping part. But TOMORROW I will conquer!